Control4 has grown to become one of the biggest and most reliable automation brands globally, and that is why Electronic Living specifies their products & systems into our clients homes. Control4 has formed partnerships with numerous third party manufacturers, enabling us to offer an advanced home automation system that is compatible with over 13,000 electronic devices and home appliances. As an authorised dealer, we supply and install Control4 home automation packages in Brisbane and adjacent areas of Queensland, providing expert design, procurement, installation and programming services to both residential and commercial customers.
Whether you wish to automate your entire property or are just interested in an automated home entertainment system, we can put together a Control4 system package that meets your needs perfectly. If you are not sure exactly what is possible and you would like further information on the range of Control4 products we supply, please do not hesitate to call 1300 764 554 and arrange a visit to our award winning showroom where we have everything on display (by appointment only).
Choosing the Right Control4 System for Your Home
Your Control4 home automation package will be tailored to meet your personal needs and desires, which could include any of the following:
- Smart Lighting – You can set your lights to go on and off at intervals, control them with your Control4 remote and even program them to respond to voice commands.
- Multi-Room Music – Have the music you love play in every room of your house, at the touch of a button.
- Climate-Control – Program your heating and air-con to come on whenever it is needed and make fine adjustments using the Control4 remote.
- Door Locks – Boost security by integrating your home’s door locks with your Control4 package.
- Pool and Spa automation - you can automate the maintenance of your pool filter, schedule the opening and closing of your covers. These options will help to capitalise on off-peak electricity rates simply from using your Control4 system.
- Window Shades and Blinds – With Control4, you can automate the opening and closing of shades and blinds in every room of your home.
- Irrigation Control – Make your life easier by automating the watering of your garden with Control4.
- Home Entertainment – The integration of home theatre systems into Control4 packages is one of the most popular options for residential installations.
- There are many other options you may wish to include, such as appliance monitoring, but it is worth bearing in mind that Control4 systems are designed to be scalable so you can always add more functionality at a later date. If you are interested in a commercial installation, we offer a full consultancy, design, installation and programming services to corporate clients as well.
- Intercom – Control4 has an intercom system that allows you to conveniently communicate with family members room-to-room. The intercom also increases home safety by allowing you to screen and speak to visitors at the front door via an audio-video system.
Your Control4 Installation
Once we have met and discussed all the options you would like to have included in your package, we will produce a design and detailed quotation for your consideration. When you are happy with all the details, we can then procure all the necessary components and set a date for the installation. As an authorised Control4 dealer in Australia with many years of experience, we will provide you with all the support and assistance you need, both before and after the installation has been completed. To start your Control4 home automation adventure, please get in touch with our friendly team at your convenience.
How much does Control4 cost?
Costs will vary depending on your specific Control4 installation requirements and the size of your home. Many people start with small systems and add additional Control4 features over time to spread the cost. Looking for a Control4 installation near me? Contact us to discuss your needs or make an appointment to visit our showroom.
Control4 Brisbane installation by Electronic Living
The expert team at Electronic Living have over 60 years of combined industry experience. As members of the Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association (CEDIA), we guarantee top-quality services including Control4 setup and after-care support. We also belong to professional associations such as the ECA, HIA and Master Builders Association.
In addition, Electronic Living is Australia’s most-awarded smart home company. We’ve won multiple CEDIA awards as well as the 2019 Control4 Dealer of the Year and Control4 Premier Diamond Dealer awards. This means we’re adept at professional home entertainment set-ups, which includes Control4 DS2 door station installation.