NOIR - 9 Prospect Terrace, Hamilton
It is a huge pleasure to introduce to the market one of Brisbane's most luxurious and cutting-edge properties to be built in recent years.
Expertly designed and impeccably constructed nestled into the hill of Prospect Terrace Hamilton, lies Noir.
This architectural showpiece sets a new precedent for quality, uncompromising scale and a luxury inner city lifestyle. Purpose built for lavish entertaining on all 5 levels, Noir offers a combination of features and finishes seldom seen anywhere in Australia.
Noir is currently under construction which allows the successful purchaser to contribute during construction to things like colour scheme and add personal choices to create your dream home.
Electronic Living will be bringing Noir to life with a fully integrated, state of the art smart home system!
Noir is certainly a project that Electronic Living is both very proud and excited to be involved in. We are bringing our wealth of expertise in smart home automation to the project, managing all the technological requirements of the home from design and infrastructure, through to the finest of product selections, installation and custom interface programming.
The outcome will be a technologically superior home that will far exceed any buyers’ expectations for the finest offerings in what a smart home brings, whilst seamlessly blending with the high end finishes that this beautiful architecturally designed home has to offer.
"With a pedigree of working on some of Australia’s most luxurious & iconic homes this newly appointed partnership between Electronic Living & Zephyr Industries truly is a hand in glove collaboration. Noir represents the ultimate in sophistication & luxury so it is only fitting that this soon to be iconic masterpiece of a home is befitted with the ultimate in smart home technology. Get ready Brisbane something very exciting is coming to Hamilton Hill…."
- Damian Cavanagh, Managing Director - Electronic Living
Developed and built by multi-award winning Zephyr Industries, Noir offers but is not limited to:
- 1050m2 of living space with unobstructed river and city views from every level
- Brand New architecturally designed home designed by The Artificial
- 5 level home, located on prestigious Hamilton hill
- 5 Bedrooms, 8 bath, 12 car basement
- Additional single car garage and visitor parking on Level 4
- Private master level with 'his and her' wardrobes
- Chefs Kitchen with fully functioning butlers pantry + walk in cold room
- Top of the range Gaggenau appliances & sub-zero fridges
- 2 x Temperature controlled wine cellars
- 3m Ceilings throughout
- 4 External balconies plus entertaining areas
- Elevator servicing all 5 levels
- Pool & Spa with glass bottom above basement, gym and sauna, home office and cinema
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Recreation level with bar, kitchenette & BBQ
- Skyframe electric sliding doors from Switzerland
- Black granite and marble stone throughout
- 2 x Built in outdoor BBQ areas
- Feature natural limestone throughout
Due to the home's beautiful and contemporary architectural design, aesthetics are an important consideration. All centralised equipment will been hidden from view within a dedicated communications room which allows convenient access for the ultimate in future expandability.
Electronic Living smart home features in Noir:
- Multi-room audio visual
- Voice control
- High performance IT network, both wired & wireless
- Smart lighting, fan and blind integration & automation
- Media Room
- Smart garden irrigation control
- Smart intercom
- Hi-tech security system including facial recognition, fingerprint scanner access and security cameras
- Control4 home integration system controlled from smart devices from anywhere in the world
- Equipment that will seamlessly blend with & compliment the décor of the home
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Matt Lancashire on 0416 476 480.
IF YOU ARE THE LUCKY BUYER OF NOIR, MENTION OUR REFERRAL TO RECEIVE AN EXCLUSIVE SMART HOME GIFT FROM ELECTRONIC LIVING
- 5 minutes with Damian Cavanagh feature in Stunning Smart Homes Magazine 2011
- Electronic Living projects featured in Stunning Smart Homes Magazine
- The Smart Home | Queensland Homes Magazine
- Great feedback from an amazing client...
- Smart home technology puts control in owners hands